[nycbug-talk] UNIX quiz

Siobhan P. Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Tue Jan 20 19:22:49 EST 2009

On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:33 AM, Isaac Levy wrote:

> YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!  Excellent post...
>
> I'm already crafting the UNIX Trivial Pursuit Cards to stuff in the
> deck...
>
> Rocket-
> .ike

I'm starting to feel really old, because I know many of the people
from USENIX that this quiz talks about -

Back when I got into UNIX, drhoney (aka honey, allegra!honey, Peter
Honeyman) used to hang out on #UNIX on IRC (back before Efnet and
IRCNet split)

Many of the other people on here I've met at USENIX over the years as
well...

Wow, it seems at times I was around to witness history, but I swear, I
don;t feel that old.

-Trish