[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD 7.2 and 64/32 bit issues

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:13:25 EST 2009

Charles
  Ls and the megaraid tool work b/c they are staticly linked ie they have a 32bit version of libc.so.4 compiled in to them.. There is also two ways to get lib32 installed. 1. It is an optional install set from sysinstall . 2. If you have a cvs checkout of freebsd you can run build just the 32bit libs , I can't remember exactly but check the makefile for a build32 command or a buildworld32 something like that.