[nycbug-talk] OT: Apache Log Analysis for usertrack

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Tue Nov 10 18:02:45 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm using Apache's mod_usertrack module to generate logs to track users to
our site. It seems to do the same thing as the general access logs except
it ties a cookie to a user.

Is there a program out there I can use to analyze that log file and
provide some sort of text or graphical interface that explains what each
user did and provide statistics?  Webalizer/AWStats/etc. provide great
information like number of hits, etc., but I'm more looking for software
that will analyze each user (cookie) pattern and generate reports or even
just an interface to view the info.

Thanks!

-Matt