[talk] Pocket CHIP

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 05:30:14 EDT 2016

Hi George,

Please find an update, as I had promised.

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 9:29 PM, Sujit K M <kmsujit at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 8:46 PM, George Rosamond
> <george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
>> On 08/01/16 08:32, Sujit K M wrote:

<SNIP..>

> Productivity. I have send
> them a mail to check I found some problems, Don't want to disclose the
> question. But would
> later update.

Most of my issues were with the login, I had logged into the Pocket C.H.I.P
as root and then ran startx which changed the permission of .Xauthurity in
~ folder. Once I fixed this I could add users and login with two
default accounts
one being root.

<SNIP..>

>> The keyboard is a major PITA though.
>
> Keyboard is some thing that did not go well with my evaluation.

The USB does support a standard keyboard.