[talk] SGI Octane computer - free stuff

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sat Jun 8 12:48:00 EDT 2019

Christos Zoulas:
>> NetBSD is exactly what I was thinking of! Did you catch the stream of the BSDCan modern NetBSD on Vax ? It was good.
>>

> I did not see it, I will. I would have offered to take the Octane (I was very tempted), but I can't afford another "project" right now :-)

Even if someone focused on running bulk package builds for one BSD or another, that would make it worthwhile.

As usual, huge thanks to Patrick on facilitating things. I don't think people have any idea how much time and skills he does for everyone with misc stuff like this, or his video work.

I wonder what the shape of NYC hardware porting could be with cheaper rents and larger apartments...