[talk] Raspberry Pi 4 BSD compatibility

John C. Vernaleo john at netpurgatory.com
Mon Oct 21 09:35:41 EDT 2019

Last I heard OpenBSD supports everything except wifi on the pinebook.  I
believe the others are similar.  I haven't personally confirmed yet as my
pinebook is currently under a pile of papers on my desk, but it does have
a date with an openbsd install very soon.

John C. Vernaleo, Ph.D.
www.netpurgatory.com
john at netpurgatory.com