[talk] COVID-19 testing without proprietary software

steve.b at osfda.org steve.b at osfda.org
Wed Aug 18 00:51:58 EDT 2021

Hopefully CityMD's texts have a link with a browser login?

Otherwise that would be a HIPAA violation
(seeing as how fake celltowers can be mail-ordered these days...)

FYI: I believe that testing at a macro level is helpful; and it's also
helpful if you test positive at the micro level.
But a negative test at the micro level in my book is effectively a null
hypothesis...