[CDBUG-talk] Meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:36:53 EST 2005

Hi all,

I haven't recieved any responses on which day is good for people, except
from Patrick. Having just spoken with Jesse, I was thinking that we could
try for tomorrow night (Tuesday). I think it would be nice to be able to
meet this month, but I am flexible. I know that some won't be available due
to holidays, breaks, vacations and whatnot, so the other option would seem
to be the first or second week of January.

In any event, unless others would prefer anothe time I'd like to try for
Panera in East Greenbush tomorrow eveing, say 5:30pm?

The Panera in East Greenbush is on Rte 4 In the same lot as walmart. (Exit 9
off I-90 then rte 4 towards troy) I imagine that those of you coming from
Troy could simply come up 4, though the one time I went that way 90 turned
out to be faster....

Anyhow let me know.

-Jonathan