[CDBUG-talk] Meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:33:46 EDT 2005

Hey all,

Since there has been an interest expressed, and since I'm flying by
the seat of my pants,
I'm going to take a chance here and show up at Panera at Latham Farms
on Sunday the 15th.  The way I see it, it's an opportunity for those
who couldn't make it last week to get a meeting in, and perhaps we can
work on developing some structure.

5 pm seems to be the agreed start time, so we'll stick with that. I
think that we should try to concentrate on developing a meeting format
and deciding how we want to work presentations and the like.  Not that
this has to be extremely formal or anything, but let's start thinking
about where we want to go as a group.

Of course I'm sure there will be ample time for us to engage in the
random tech talk that's made the meetings up to now so enjoyable.
After all, we seem to have a knack for closing the place. :-)

Anyhow, I'll be there.  Anyone else?

-Jonathan