[CDBUG-talk] Meeting

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Mon May 16 01:12:48 EDT 2005

At 11:33 PM -0400 5/5/05, Jonathan Franks wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>Since there has been an interest expressed, and since I'm flying
>by the seat of my pants, I'm going to take a chance here and show
>up at Panera at Latham Farms on Sunday the 15th.  The way I see it,
>it's an opportunity for those who couldn't make it last week to
>get a meeting in, and perhaps we can work on developing some
>structure.
>
>5 pm seems to be the agreed start time, so we'll stick with that.

Jesse and I showed up about 5:10pm, and stayed around until 6pm
or so.  But I had stayed up most of Saturday night working on some
freebsd changes, so I wasn't prepared to do much of anything.

>I think that we should try to concentrate on developing a meeting
>format and deciding how we want to work presentations and the like.

It'd probably help to have at least some minimal presentations ready
for the meetings.  Though again, I wasn't in any shape to do a
presentation this particular weekend...

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu