[CDBUG-talk] Meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 11:15:16 EDT 2006

On 4/30/06, Garance A Drosihn <drosih at rpi.edu> wrote:

> At 9:01 PM -0400 4/25/06, Jonathan Franks wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >Well, it's managed to sneak up on me again. This months
> >meeting will be this Sunday, and it looks like Panera
> >again. I'll be there around 5:30
>
> Here at RPI this weekend is in the middle of the final
> week of classes, so I might be tied up with various
> emergencies on Sunday evening.  But if things don't
> look too bad, I'll try to make it there.

Actually it doesn't look good for  me either right now. I have a family
problem to deal with and I'm not sure if I will be able to make it or not.
Are there any objections to postponing the meeting until next Sunday? If
people prefer to keep the meeting as is this evening, I will try to make it,
but I can't make any promises.

-Jonathan