[CDBUG-talk] Meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 20:12:37 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Well the planets apparently did not align this evening. I am sorry that I
was unable to make it. It appears that we had at least one attendee, a new
member. My apologies, William, that we were not there.

So I'd like to know if you'd like to reschedule for next week. I was rather
looking forward to this months meeting, so I hate to let it go by without
trying, but as always it is up to all of you. Assuming that we want to meet,
I suppose that Panera at Lathem Farms, 5:30pm would be the obvious
choice....

Let me know.

-Jonathan