[CDBUG-talk] Slow webmail

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Fri May 15 13:46:45 EDT 2009

On May 15, 2009, at 1:10 PM, Jaime wrote:

> Removing mod_perl and all lines beginning with "Perl" from my apache
> configs and restarting it did not resolve this issue.  :(  So its
> probably not a Perl-related issue.

Did anything get upgraded around the time it started getting slow?
new packages from a port upgrade or the like?

It sounds to me like something is making a call,   waiting for an
answer and then once it times out, it returns.

Not sure where I would go from here, but would start putting logging
statements into squirrelmail to see  if/where it getting hung up.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

ZAP! Process discontinued. Enter any 12-digit prime number to resume.