[CDBUG-talk] Dell R210

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Thu May 26 16:28:07 EDT 2011

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/201105/FreeBSD-8.2-STABLE-201105-amd64-dvd1.iso
(or from your favorite mirror)

Now I'm not 100% certain of this (in otherwords I haven't been using an H200
with FreeBSD) but from what I've pieced together on the mailing lists, your
controller should be supported in 8-STABLE (not 8.2-RELEASE though).

Chuck Atkins

-- "Mathematicians are tools for turning coffee grounds into formulas.",
Paul Erdos