[CDBUG-talk] Dell R210

James L. Lauser james at jlauser.net
Thu May 26 16:49:37 EDT 2011

I seem to recall that there's also a way to load device drivers via floppy
disk during the installer.  I had to do this with one of my servers, as
support for the 3ware 9650 series (I think) hadn't been added to the
FreeBSD-included version of the driver, but 3ware had the source available
on their website.  I downloaded and compiled it, put the .ko on a disk and
was good to go.

This of course assumes that you have a floppy drive available.

--  James L. Lauser
    james at jlauser.net
    http://jlauser.net/