[nycbug-talk] Soekris

G.Rosamond george
Fri Jun 4 22:55:10 EDT 2004

On Jun 4, 2004, at 9:29 PM, pete wright wrote:

>>> I have been meaning to buy one since Michael Lucas' OnLamp article
>>> on it a few months back.
>>>
>>> Haven't made move yet, but plan to in the next month or two.  Can't
>>> do it yet. . .
>>
>> I am also interested in one of these
>> in-the-nearish-future-but-not-today.
>>
>> -bob
>>

> sounds good to me!  it wouldn't hurt if i waited ;)

I'm actually waiting for my mini-itx to return from RMA. . .

I had problems with the onboard ethernet, but hopefully it will be
resolved. . .

once i get that up, i may mount under my car seat with fbsd, wireless
nic, etc.  or run as a pf box at home.

I think like many other people today, i'm busy with work and my 'half'
projects which hit brickwalls, then i create new ones. . .