[nycbug-talk] flier for Dru's BSD Hacks book . . .

John Bacall john
Fri Jun 11 04:15:32 EDT 2004

* G. Rosamond <george at sddi.net> [20040609 21:22]:
> Finally, there's a book aimed almost completely just at sysadmins, but
> it also has much useful stuff for developers and end-users.
>
> i'm doing the review for Daemon News and Slashdot. . .just built a test
> FBSD 5.2.1 box to use just for the book.

You wanker! That's my idea from two weeks or more. 8)

Seriously, I read the pdf and thought, Man, this book is so nice.
Thought about that one person ~2 months ago who asked on updating ports
from source and cvs solutions yet miniscule onboard storage requirement.

I'll take one of those books, Mike. This one beckons me.

   John