[nycbug-talk] IRC revisited

G.Rosamond george
Thu Jun 17 16:48:01 EDT 2004

On Jun 17, 2004, at 3:53 PM, Robert Collins wrote:

>> then the/a nycbug person *hint george!* should fill out
>> the lengthy group-contact form on the freenode.org site).
>
> I'd put long odds on that one, George doesn't IRC. I doubt he has an
> IRC
> client installed. It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't even following
> this
> thread. Maybe if we put a subject like:
>
> "RE: [nycbug-talk] IRC revisited *just for george*
>
> He might take notice.
>
> -rcollins

I did follow this thread. .although not closely. . I did see the
*george* comment. . .

Just finally got my iBook back. . .I'm not a big IRC type. . .just
started using IM a year ago.  I don't like the annoyances,
interruptions, etc.

I will move into IRC at some near point. .  .But there are plenty of
others who can take care of the contact form. .