[nycbug-talk] Hello nycbug

Matt Juszczak matt
Sun Sep 5 11:20:54 EDT 2004

I'm actually a newcomer too.  Been on the lists for about a week now.
So far I like what I see.

My experience is pretty much only FreeBSD.  I use it at work, at home,
etc.  All my boxes run it, except for one, which runs slackware (and
thats my laptop and I really dont know how to use it).

So far I'm using FreeBSD for the following:

    - A router/firewall for a /22
    - A development webserver/db server and a production webserver/db server
    - My "small" webhosting server in Florida uses FreeBSD.
    - My computer @ work and my computer @ home run FreeBSD.

I really love it :)  But I'd love to learn more.  I'd like to attend all
the meetings I can, so I'll stay posted to this list!

Best,

Matt