[nycbug-talk] "every bit as good as Linux"

michael lists
Thu Sep 16 16:30:39 EDT 2004

Linux Standard Base Is Exactly What Platform Needs
By Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
September 15, 2004

"Take, for example, the open-source BSD operating systems: FreeBSD,
OpenBSD and NetBSD. They're all good. You can argue, as I have, that in
some ways they're every bit as good as Linux, if not better.

Then why aren't more people running them? Why do we have a Linux
Magazine but not a BSD Magazine? Well, it's simple, there are three of
them. "

Say What!?!  Yea, really... read the rest:

---