[nycbug-talk] "every bit as good as Linux"

Josh McCormack joshmccormack
Tue Sep 21 00:10:43 EDT 2004

The author's signature, or whatever that's called in the magazine biz
is: "eWEEK.com Senior Editor Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols has been using
and writing about operating systems since the late '80s and thinks he
may just have learned something about them along the way." Hmmm... there
might be some who'd beg to differ.

I've let my free subscriptions to all those industry magazines lapse.
What a waste of time. I don't think this guy has ever used different
distros and tried to get anything to work, or even realized that not
everyone uses RPM, or that RPMs might only work with a particular distro.

Josh