[nycbug-talk] cfengine user sought

J Robinson jrobinson852
Fri Sep 24 14:19:15 EDT 2004

Do you know cfengine?

I'm looking for someone to to teach me cfengine and
possibly other related topics. I'm an experienced
sysadmin looking to learn new technologies.

I can pay in cash or bartered services and I
understand that a professional's time is valuable.

Please email back if you (or someone you know) knows
cfengine well enough to teach to a beginner, and would
like to pick up some extra karma points (or money!)
You don't have to be an expert, I'd just like some
help getting started.

jrobinson