[nycbug-talk] baemonnews

pete wright nomadlogic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:07:22 EST 2006

so this is kinda cool...i've got one of these newer Nokia mobile
phones that comes bundled with Opera.  The browser is actually
surprisingly usable and the data transfers are pretty decent as well.
what i found pretty interesting though, is i was going through opera's
new's portal which allows you to choose RSS feed's you want on your
portal's homepage.  i'm scrolling through and I notice that Daemon
news was an available feed...right next to Wired/CNet and other pretty
popular news sources.  So what's up, has Daemon news sold out?  :-)
Either way, I can now read the latest BSD headlines while I'm sitting
in the wonderful LA traffic.  excellent.

-pete

--
~~o0OO0o~~
Pete Wright