[nycbug-talk] AllBSD greets NYCBUG and requests your comments

lars at gmx.at lars at gmx.at
Tue Mar 21 16:06:20 EST 2006

Hi all

We're a group of German speaking BSD users that came together
to promote the use of BSDs in professional settings.

Our website can be found here:
http://www.allbsd.de/en/

We've been to FOSDEM, Linuxtag Chemnitz and Cebit already
and we'll visit Linuxtag Wiesbaden, Linuxwochen Vienna,
FrosCon Sankt Augustin, Systems Munich and and all other conferences,
conventions, fares and gatherings we can.

At all of these we promote all BSDs for which we can find
at least on representative who knows his/her stuff.

We show machines with BSD solutions like Xen on BSD, we do
presentations, talk to everyone who has questions and also
distribute information material like these:
http://www.allbsd.de/src/Flyer/FreeBSD/PDF/

We would be grateful for any feedback on our English
flyers or if you have any material you think we should
include and also distribute, please let us know.

We're in dire need for material on DragonFlyBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.

And we also need translators for Spanish, French, Italian and other
languages.
If you are interested please contact me at Lars.Cleary at allbsd.de
or Daniel.Seuffert at allbsd.de

We're also very interested in building up a relationship
with other BUGs who are active in promoting the BSDs.

That's all, thanks for your time reading this.

I'm looking forward to your replies
Lars