[Tor-BSD] Building Tor 0.2.7.x on OpenBSD

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:20:03 EDT 2015

> On 16 Jul 2015, at 05:23 , Michael McConville <mmcconville at mykolab.com> wrote:
>
> The Libevent 2 port splits it into a bunch of different sub-archives,
> and the Tor configure options for manual library dependencies seem
> pretty brittle. I tweaked it some and got it to compile, but it crashed
> at runtime.

The Tor configuration options for libraries are a known issue. Some of the Tor developers have recently been working on the configuration options for OpenSSL/LibreSSL. Logging a Trac ticket for Libevent might put it on the radar as well.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
pgp ABFED1AC
https://gist.github.com/teor2345/d033b8ce0a99adbc89c5

teor at blah dot im
OTR D5BE4EC2 255D7585 F3874930 DB130265 7C9EBBC7