[Tor-BSD] Call for BSD Tor Packagers

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:08:24 EDT 2016

Hi,

When we do a Tor release, we announce the release to the packagers listed in:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/doc/HACKING/ReleasingTor.md#n144

For security fixes, we provide notice of the release beforehand, including
the severity, affected Tor versions and configurations, and likely release
timeframe. This gives packagers advance notice to schedule releases.

As far as I can tell, there aren't any BSD packagers on the list.

Who are the tor packagers for the major BSD distributions?

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n
xmpp: teor at torproject dot org