[CDBUG-talk] February Meeting

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Sat Feb 26 23:15:40 EST 2005

At 10:48 PM -0500 2/26/05, Garance A Drosihn wrote:

>It looks like
>http://www.panerabread.com/wifi.aspx
>
>gives a list of store locations.  I haven't been to any of these,
>but I think I'd prefer the Latham or East Greenbush.

Hmm, when I sent this message, the copy send to
           Jonathan Franks <jfranks214 at taconic.net>

bounced.  Presumably he's got a new email address, but I wonder
if he remembered to hook it up to this mailing list!

Perhaps we should say that we'll go for the Latham store, unless
Jon pops up and prefers some other location.  What time did we
meet last month?  6pm?  How about we shoot for 6pm at Latham?

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu