[CDBUG-talk] February Meeting

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Sat Feb 26 23:23:57 EST 2005

Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> At 10:48 PM -0500 2/26/05, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
>> It looks like
>> http://www.panerabread.com/wifi.aspx
>>
>> gives a list of store locations.  I haven't been to any of these,
>> but I think I'd prefer the Latham or East Greenbush.
>

> Hmm, when I sent this message, the copy send to
>           Jonathan Franks <jfranks214 at taconic.net>
>
> bounced.  Presumably he's got a new email address, but I wonder
> if he remembered to hook it up to this mailing list!
>
> Perhaps we should say that we'll go for the Latham store, unless
> Jon pops up and prefers some other location.  What time did we
> meet last month?  6pm?  How about we shoot for 6pm at Latham?

The latham one is fine with me. If we meet @ 6pm we will have about an
hour and a half as Panera closes at 7:30 on Sunday.

While I am no PF expert, I do run it on my OpenBSD box here @ home so I
can talk a bit about it.  I would be interested knowing an in depth look
at differences between 4.x/5.x Branches in FreeBSD also.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Me no internet, only janitor, me just wax floors.