[CDBUG-talk] Meeting followup.

Jonathan Franks jfranks214 at taconic.net
Mon Jan 31 18:45:07 EST 2005

Hi all,

    I just wanted to thank everyone for coming yesterday. It was great
to meet all of you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again next month.
    For those of you who couldn't make it, we basically decided to meet
on the last Sunday of each month for now. It looks like we're going to
shoot for Panera next month, as they have free wireless and decent food.
(Though I've been thinking about it, and I'm not sure if they're open in
the evening... does anybody know for sure?)
    We'll work out the details on just which Panera we'll be meeting at
here on the list, to give everyone a chance to advocate for they're
particular neighborhood store :-).

    In any event, thanks to everyone that made our first meeting a success!

-Jonathan