[CDBUG-talk] NVidia Driver

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Mon Jan 5 15:33:46 EST 2009

whoops, forgot to fwd to the list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chuck Atkins <chuck.atkins at kitware.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CDBUG-talk] [CDBUG] NVidia Driver
To: Patrick Muldoon <doon at inoc.net>

Nope.  No PAE.  The nvidia driver doesn't work w/ PAE plus I don't need it.
 I also tried setting hw.physmem in loader.conf to something less like 3G.
 The system definitely was only using 3G but the driver still crapped out.
 I'm asuming now that if it's even possible then it's something I need to do
at the BIOS level.