[CDBUG-talk] Meeting - Jan 11, 2009

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Wed Jan 7 21:58:04 EST 2009

So we are all set for this weekend.  Being that I can actually make
this on, we can use INOC's conference room to meet. Shall we aim for
our standard time of 6:00PM (I am fairly flexible).

INOC is located at 80 State St in Albany NY.  80 state is the on the
corner of state and Pearl streets, kitty corner to the starbucks and
not far from the Times Union Center. Sunday night albany is normally
pretty quiet, so on street parking is not an issue.

http://tinyurl.com/inoc80

will bring you google maps view of the State Street Side of the
building.

You will need to come to the doors on the State St Side and ring the
buzzer, to have the guard let you in. You will also be required to
sign in.

Our offices are on the 7th floor, state street side.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them.  - Isaac Asimov