[CDBUG-talk] Meeting?

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Thu Oct 11 09:47:25 EDT 2012

Is there interest in starting to meet IRL again?

We can use our Conference room here, we've got white boards, projector, screen, lots of BW and arcade game (Klax)..

We used to meet on Sunday nights, but that doesn't really work for me anymore with the family, and it also limits our ability to acquire pizza.

So we where thinking sometime midweek, perhaps a Wed or Thursday night.   Get pizza and beverages and let our Geek out?

Richard Stephan, has offered to talk about Postgres, and I know I am really interested to hear it as we are migrating our production databases over to Postgres from M$ SQL server.

So any interest?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Fix a computer and it'll break tomorrow.
Teach its owner to fix it and it'll break in some way you've never seen before.