[CDBUG-talk] Meeting?

Jaime jaime at snowmoon.com
Thu Oct 11 09:53:20 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Patrick Muldoon <doon at inoc.net> wrote:
> Is there interest in starting to meet IRL again?

Depending on the night and location, I'd go.  I need to update my
FreeBSD skills.  (I flirted with MacOS X as a serious server-side
replacement and then Apple killed the XServe and released the farse
that is MacOS X 10.7.  In the mean time, FreeBSD has seriously
improved its OS updating and port management.)

Mid-week isn't so great for me, unfortunately, unless we met someplace
that happened to be convenient to me, like Professor Java's (on Wolf
Rd.)  Also, like you, my personal life can be a bit busy at times.  So
weekends are hit-and-miss.

Sorry to be so vague.  :(

Jaime