[CDBUG-talk] Installfest this weekend? And November CDBUG meeting.

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Fri Oct 31 09:10:24 EDT 2014

> On Oct 30, 2014, at 9:40 PM, Brian Callahan <bcallah at devio.us> wrote:
>

> I know it's late notice: but do we want to have an installfest this weekend? (provided I do actually have the CDs) Is there a place we can all meet up to do it?

Could probably use INOC   to if people wanted.   Would just need to clear it with my controlling terminal (Wife), to make sure I don’t need to be home.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Fix a computer and it'll break tomorrow.
Teach its owner to fix it and it'll break in some way you've never seen before.