[CDBUG-talk] OpenBSD 5.7 group preorder

Brian Callahan bcallah at devio.us
Thu Mar 12 15:52:36 EDT 2015

Hi everyone --

It's that time again, a new OpenBSD release is on the horizon! The theme
for OpenBSD 5.7 is the Blues Brothers.
Shipping is still from the UK (and something like $15 for a single CD
set!) so I'm hoping to do another group order. Others have already
expressed interest in this. If you would like in, please respond to this
email either on or off list so I can keep an accurate count.
I'd like to place the order in two weeks time, so let's make March 26
the arbitrary cut-off date for getting in on the group order.

Also, I still have 2 CDs from the 5.6 group order. If this sounds like
you please get in touch with me ASAP so I can deliver them.

~Brian