[CDBUG-talk] DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Mon Jan 11 23:25:38 EST 2016

Updating your ports tree is one thing but are you then upgrading all of your installed ports to fix the vulnerable ones?

After a portsnap fetch / update dance  and reading of /usr/ports/upgrading you can do something like

portmaster -ad to update all your installed ports.  This should update everything. I think you are running into the issue that your currently installed package/port  is vulnerable and needs to be updated but by default make install will not update packages, iirc.

Patrick.

Patrick Muldoon

Typed with my thumbs on a mobile device please excuse any errors.