[Semibug] determining exit status

Mark Moellering markmoellering at psyberation.com
Mon May 22 17:19:29 EDT 2017

I have a question for the group, as this is a little out of my
territory;  If I am running a php application and it spawns a new
process (for example, pid : 7777)  Is there a way I can determine when
that process ended and if it exited cleanly or if it exited on an
error?

I am trying to go through stackoverflow but I was wondering is someone
here couldn't pint me in a good direction.  Right now, most of the
answers involve some sort of bash script.  Didn't know if someone had
other ideas

Thanks

Mark