[Semibug] BSDCan

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Fri Apr 13 15:32:39 EDT 2018

Unfortunately I will not be able to again this year due to work travel,
but I do highly recommend taking the VIA Rail out of either Sarnia or
Windsor to Ottawa.  Please note that if you wish, VIA Rail will work
with you to set up an extra night (or even multiple nights) in Toronto
if you want to stop in Toronto going or coming back.  Similarly, I have
arranged an overnight in London and Stratford (for the festival!) on
past trips.  The web app might not be able to achieve it in all cases,
but working with them over the phone, there is a lot of flexibility
without adding costs.

I have never flown to Ottawa since I find the train trip so enjoyable.

Looking forward to seeing you at SemiBUG, and I hope you have a great
BSDCan as well!

Jeff