[Semibug] Tusesdays presentation on Jupyter notebooks

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Sun Jul 17 18:20:35 EDT 2022

Hello Folks:

 On Tuesday, July 19th, at 7:00 PM Detroit, MI time, We will have a
presentation on using Jupyter notebooks.

https://meet.jit.si/SEMI-BugJupyterPythonPresentation

Robert Citek will give the presentation. Robert has a degree in
Molecular Biology from the University of California, Berkeley. He went
on to obtain an MS in Microbiology from University of California,
Riverside. Robert's specialty is using computers for genome
sequencing.

Tuesday's presentation will center on using Python in Jupyter
notebooks. Jupyter is a multi-platform notebook that is written in
Python. Jupyter has an imbedded Python interpreter that allows the
recipient of the notebook to modify and rerun the code. Jupyter
notebooks also allow the insertion of markdown for adding text.

 I may not be able to attend the meeting as I will be driving back
from surgery in Salt Lake City on Tuesday afternoon.

--
Kind regrds,
Jonathan