[Semibug] Tuesday Presentation on NetBSD Security

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:36:16 EDT 2022

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 06:39:00PM +0530, Jay Patel wrote:
> Hello Jonathan,
>
> Greetings.
>
> Regarding talk [Semibug] Tuesday Presentation on NetBSD Security can we
> find it online recorded somewhere or presentation ?

Hi Jay:

 I did not record it but someone else did recod it. Hopefully they
will see your email and send you the recording.

At this time I am not rescording meetings. The reasons for not
recording:

1) Each 1 hour meeting uses 300 MB of storage on the SEMI-Bug server.
After 24 recordings we have 7.2 GB of files.

2) I'll need to by a dropbox acccount, which I don't mind doing

Let me ask Michael Lucas, who is the head of SEMI-Bug if he wants to
do this. I also have to maake a test recording ro make sure the
recorder works.

 Let me e-mail Micaheal and get his input before I do anything.

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan