[Semibug] Tuesday Presentation on NetBSD Security

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Fri Oct 28 16:55:06 EDT 2022

On 10/26/2022 9:36 AM, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 06:39:00PM +0530, Jay Patel wrote:
>> Hello Jonathan,
>>
>> Greetings.
>>
>> Regarding talk [Semibug] Tuesday Presentation on NetBSD Security can we
>> find it online recorded somewhere or presentation ?
>>
> Hi Jay:
>
>   I did not record it but someone else did recod it. Hopefully they
> will see your email and send you the recording.
>
> At this time I am not rescording meetings. The reasons for not
> recording:
>
> 1) Each 1 hour meeting uses 300 MB of storage on the SEMI-Bug server.
> After 24 recordings we have 7.2 GB of files.
>
> 2) I'll need to by a dropbox acccount, which I don't mind doing
>
> Let me ask Michael Lucas, who is the head of SEMI-Bug if he wants to
> do this. I also have to maake a test recording ro make sure the
> recorder works.
>
>   Let me e-mail Micaheal and get his input before I do anything.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Jonathan

Hello,
If you are looking for a place to put the SemiBug video, may I offer my
services? I have posted Semibug meetings in the past and have already
pestered MWL about posting this meeting and he has no problem with the
idea. If you could have the person with the file contact me offlist, I
would be able to post the meeting to both YouTube and Peertube via
toobnix.org

YouTube URL of previous Semibug meeting:
https://youtu.be/MeRgdeVFGBo

--
Patrick (BSDTV guy)