[Semibug] OT: is there any office package (especially spreadsheet) that lets me choose a PEN color

CAREY SCHUG sqrfolkdnc at comcast.net
Wed May 22 18:34:54 EDT 2024

I have a document I want to make changes to.

I would like to choose a PEN color, e.g. red, no matter what I enter or change, no matter where, it will be in the pen color.

so I can make a group of changes, then go back and verify them, when confirmed, change everything to black.

This is primarily for spreadsheets where I enter data based upon x and y values, randomly over a fairly large area, and what I enter is mostly unrelated to what was there before.

It could be nice in a text document too, but in general, editing there would be integrated with what was there before, so have to look at each whole paragraph, and I should be able to remember that I updated these 5 paragraphs.