[Semibug] tragedy of systemd: was: OT: is there any office package (especially spreadsheet) that lets me choose a PEN color

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu May 23 21:06:39 EDT 2024

Ron / BCLUG said on Thu, 23 May 2024 12:12:31 -0700

>Once again, I'll link "The Tragedy of systemd" by Benno Rice, FreeBSD
>developer.  I'm still waiting for an anti-systemd person to address
>one single point he raised:
>
>The presentation at linux.conf.au:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_AIw9bGogo

I'll address his central point, which is that systemd has many
benefits. My rebuttal is that nobody needs that kind of complexity.
Most systemd features can and have been done better and simpler other
ways.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21