[Semibug] tragedy of systemd: was: OT: is there any office package (especially spreadsheet) that lets me choose a PEN color

Ron / BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Mon May 27 16:27:09 EDT 2024

Jonathan Drews wrote on 2024-05-27 12:09:

>   This is a list devoted to helping people with *BSD systems. If you
> have no intention of using it, why are you even here?

There's a lot of cross-over with servers and software between the FLOSS
families.

I try to contribute answers to questions (like your inventory management
one, for example) when no one else chimes in.

When the questions are BSD specific, I don't say anything.

But I don't disparage BSD, I have no problem with it (them?).

Also, someone needs to challenge the "Linux is becoming a poor
implementation of Window!!1!" comments.

Hope that helps.

rb