[talk] Novembers SEMI-Bug Presentation

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:30:46 EDT 2021

Hello Folks:

 Semi-BUG's presentation for November 16th will feature Deb Goodkin,
the head of the FreeBSD foundation. She will talk to us about
resources for installing and running FreeBSD as well as the mission
of the FreeBSD Foundation.

 Deb is an accomplished programmer who has a BS in Computer
Engineering as well as a Masters in Electrical Engineering. Prior to
joining the FreeBSD Foundation she worked as a firmware engineer at
IBM and Conner Peripherals, and as an Applications Engineer for
Maxtor Corporation. Deb is currently experimenting with FreeBSD 13
on her personal computer to learn more about FreeBSD systems
administration. You can read an interview with her here:

"Our whole mission is to support the FreeBSD project and the
community"
https://tinyurl.com/582wbspb

The presentation will be on November 16th, at 1900 hours Detroit, MI
time. I will email the Jitsi link a day before.

Southeast Michigan BSD User Group: http://www.semibug.org/

--
Kind regards,

Jonathan