[talk] MailMan Hosting?

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Sun Jul 3 01:07:38 EDT 2022

Hi All,

I’m looking for a solid MailMan hosting provider.  Anyone here know one?

--
My intent:

- I need to stop fussing around running my own mailman for public stuff
  (Became way too much a time sync, took me away from the stuff I was trying to organize...)
- I have zero interest in the current state of social media, or using it as an organizing tool
- I have no intention of using G groups, please don’t recommend it

Bonus: if it’s a *BSD shop running the list, that’s fabulous!

If nobody here has any good reccomendaiton, I’m gonna dive into this big list and find something:
https://wiki.list.org/COM/Mailman%20hosting%20services

Rocket-
.ike