[talk] MailMan Hosting?

Michael Smith mesmith at panix.com
Sun Jul 3 17:31:48 EDT 2022

On Sun, Jul 03, 2022 at 01:07:38AM -0400, Isaac (.ike) Levy wrote:

> I???m looking for a solid MailMan hosting provider.  Anyone here know one?
>
> --
> My intent:
>
> - I need to stop fussing around running my own mailman for public stuff
>   (Became way too much a time sync, took me away from the stuff I was trying to organize...)
>

> Bonus: if it???s a *BSD shop running the list, that???s fabulous!
PANIX runs on NetBSD.
              ******

Look at [aka Panix help]:

  https://www.panix.com/email/mlist.html
		  and
  https://mailman.panix.com/

                    Panix - Public Access Networks Corporation

   "Panix, the oldest commercial Internet provider in New York, is
   dedicated to providing stable and reliable Internet access,
   email, netnews and UNIX computing services to the public.
   We started in 1989, before the Internet even went commercial,
   and we're still going strong."

--
Michael E. Smith, New York City.
email: MESmith at panix.com  (I am a customer, not an employee)