[talk] network resilience in UA

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Mar 10 10:27:53 EST 2022

On 3/10/22 10:22, steve.b at osfda.org wrote:
> They should not be using Telegram; unless they are aware it's not secure
> and are disinforming the Russians.

Yes, had those arguments in a variety of different contexts.

look at metrics.torproject.org stats on ru usage.

> [I'm 90% sure Putin has its keys.]
>
> The Russian people will now be needing some good steganography comm
> software.

The fact that Twitter adopted an onion service is a big deal

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/mar/09/twitter-tor-version-russia-block

> Have you guys ever given a talk on Intel IME and AMD Platform Security
> Processor?
>
> You know: the private sector monopoly end-run to the Clipper Chip being
> previously denied by Congress.

No, we haven't.

IIRC that was in 1997 and we launched in 2003/2004.

But since EARNIT I've mentioned the Clipper Chip more frequently than
i've done in years..