[talk] IPv6, Fios...

Brian Cully bcully at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:15:05 EST 2023

"Isaac (.ike) Levy" <ike at blackskyresearch.net> writes:

> Not only did I get a new IPv4 lease once things stabilized, (meh), but I got full IPv6 connectivity, (DHCP6, incidentally the latest OpnSense build, default config).

Has Cogent come around and finally started peering with Hurricane Electric? I had to turn off my HE tunnel (after almost 15 years) because IPv6 connectivity had become so bad as a result of their dispute. If nothing’s changed in the mean-time, you may end up finding v6 significantly worse than v4.

Enjoy your parade, though. ;)

-bjc