[talk] Uptick in spam

Mark Saad nonesuch at longcount.org
Mon May 8 07:31:57 EDT 2023

Hi everybody,
   I wanted to see if anyone is seeing this . A number of accounts of mine and family have seen an odd uptick in spam all with the same format .

Example subject : Y͏o H͏av͏e a B͏i͏g͏g C͏ha͏n͏ce To ͏re͏ce͏iv͏e A f͏r͏e͏e C͏o͏ff͏e͏e M͏ak͏er͏==The=20May=20Diamabrush=20Download=20=F0=9F=92=8E

Then some odd image that may match the subject and then some other garbage .

What’s piqued my interest was a the bit that looks like a MAC address at the end of the subject . Any ideas ?

---
Mark Saad | nonesuch at longcount.org